1/4/11

Getting Organized -- One tabletop at a time.

Hey, everyone.  I accepted the 21 Day Organization Challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons but I'm a bit late to the party on Challenge 2 so I did Challenge 2 & 3 today.  Yea for me!  I'm doing 2 separate posts so as not to cause any problems.  This post is Challenge 2 which was to clean off your desk.  For me that would be my very small computer desk.

Wow, what I see through the camera always looks a whole lot worse than when I'm just walking past this mess a hundred times a day.  Well, I do have one of those lame excuses, but I won't even go there.  Here is the messy view.


All cleaned off!  Now if there was just something to do with all those wires!


Now this looks better.


Got my morning (and afternoon) brew, so I'm ready to go.


Woohoo, Challenge 2 down.  Now run on over to my next post for Challenge 3.  Come back again soon.
CAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...