12/2/11

HO! HO! HO! Just a sneaky peeky!

Hey, everyone!  I'm a little late with this post, but we are working on more "home-improvement" projects -- The Man's Cave & some more work on the guest room.  We have company coming in a week, so the guest room is a priority.  But, The Man's Cave has been stripped of furnishings & carpet.  Some of said furnishings are in the garage, but a number of things are scattered around the house -- yep, looks great with my Christmas decor.....lol!  The great thing is that The Man is anxious to get moved into his new Man Cave before company arrives.  Oh, and just to throw a little curve into the works, The Man is having eye surgery on Monday, with a follow-up visit on Tuesday.  Heck, we have plenty of time.....YIKES!  Anyway, I wanted to show you a few little peeks at what I've been doing with the Christmas decor.  I know there are some great parties coming up soon, so I don't want to spoil it by sharing everything right now.  I took most of these photos yesterday and this morning.  Do you want to see?  Well, come on, I know what a curious bunch you are!

Please come in!

Not close enough you say?

The picture & letter are finished, the envelopes addressed, & they went off in the mail this afternoon!

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care.

Did lots of playing with displays.


Up, up, up high on that tall ladder again!





The Man's been calling this the "House of Wreaths!"  LOL



Moved my coffee center to the left of the sink a couple of weeks ago & love it here.  I sprayed-painted an old tray, black -- have had the tray for years.  The lamp?  Would you believe Walmart?

I kind of like chefs around here.......lol!





Very old; well, 42 years old, anyway!

Thanks for stopping by & please come again to see ALL of the Christmas activities going on here!
CAS

I'm happily linking to:

12 comments:

  1. Looks so wonderful and festive. Love your coffee station. I sort of fixed one up to. My favorite place in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning CAS...your new home looks so welcoming for the holidays...you have really done so much in such a short time...bet those grandkids love to come over...Have a great weekend, xoxo, Mariaelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about you just the other day and wondered when we would see some Christmas stuff. Looking wonderful, and can't wait to see the finished product! If I were closer, I would come help you get things done before your company arrives, but I'm not :(
    Anyhoo, best of luck with hubbies eye surgery, I hope all goes well. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, CAS, It looks like you're doing a lot of great decorating and having so much fun with it. Love all the cute touches. Hope your hubby gets his Man Cave by the time company comes.Have a great weekend.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS, everything look cheery and wonderful so far. My favorite is your coffee bar. You even made that look charming. Can't wait to see the rest. Prayers for hubby's eye surgery and a speedy recovery before company hits your door step:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful.. I haven't even thought about my cards yet! I like all the pictures on your tree. Very family oriented!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks a lot like Christmas. Very very nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the decorations! Keep those pics coming. The coffee station is great. I like the way you have the filters in the Christmas container. I'll be back soon to see more. Hope you have a lovely time with the company, and hubby does well with the eye surgery.
    Til next time God bless and Merry Christmas.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Christmas is indeed all over your house Cas. I can't wait to see what's in store on the eve of Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Cas, loved seeing all of these PEEKS into your decorations! Can't wait to see more! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your beautiful home looks like a winter wonderland!! You have not left one detail unnoticed ... love all of the cloches ... and, your coffee station is too cute! Can't wait to see more. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I'm tired just listening to you! All my cards went in the mail this week too. Your decor looks great. I love the little Chef Santa!

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...