12/13/11

I'm So Lucky!

Hey everyone!  I know, I know, two posts in one day -- way more of me than you need, right?  Well, when I say I'm lucky, that is putting it mildly.  I am lucky to be healthy, to have a wonderful hubby of 42+ years, to have children & grandchildren who I absolutely adore, & to have discovered blogging and all the wonderful "friends" I've made in blogland!  One of those special friends is  Dawn at Creative Cain Cabin.  Dawn is so sweet and definitely someone I'd love to meet in person some day.  Dawn lives in a "log cabin" in the woods, & you owe it to yourself to go visit.  It is really something to see!  Recently Dawn had a give-away of some Christmas pillow covers that she made, and I WON the snowflake cover.

Isn't it great?  I love it here in this very cozy spot.  Perfect!

Dawn used a Silhouette machine to make the stencil and then she painted it onto a very nice 
homespun-type fabric.  It fits an 18" pillow form perfectly.

See, I told you I was lucky!  Now go visit Dawn, what are you waiting for?

Just in case you are needing a little extra cheer & a chuckle, please follow the link below that will take you to my FB page & let my 3 year old granddaughter entertain you!  Honest, it's so cute!
CAS



Happy Holidays!
Length: ‎0:41

8 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! It looks perfect in that chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cas...

    I know Dawn...she really is a sweet gal and I love her blog too! What a beautiful pillow, Cas! It's gorgeous and so festive for the season! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    My friend, I just came from your last post and wanted to tell you how beautiful your Christmas trees are! And...the sweetest of all...was all the help that your precious grandchildren gave you in decorating them! Your home looks absolutely gorgeous all dressed up for Christmas, my friend!

    Sending you and your family..warmest wishes for a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

    Love ya,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're SO lucky! I love it! And it looks great in that chair. I'll go over and visit her blog.
    Happy Day!
    Til next time...God bless you and Merry Christmas.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillow looks great in that chocolate brown leather chair. Thanks for mentioning me. Enjoy your pillow:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cute pillow Cas and I am happy you won it. Looks great! Dawn is a real gem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Christmas tree post with all of the kids...looks like so much fun and the trees are fabulous!!...and CONGRATS on winning the pillow...couldn't go to a nicer blogger/lady!!...xo, Mariaelena

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...