5/27/13

Let Us Not Forget

Vintage Memorial Day Image - Lady Liberty 2
Hey everyone!  Hope y'all are having an amazing Memorial Day weekend -- enjoying the "kick-off" of summer, kids out of school, vacay plans, but also remembering and honoring the reason for the holiday.  I am so grateful for all the women and men who have sacrificed their lives so that we can live in our awesome country and enjoy all the freedoms that we often times take for granted.  I am also very grateful for those who continue to make those sacrifices.  

Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day!

Thank you, Graphics Fairy, for the beautiful graphic above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...