12/22/13

What You Haven't Seen!

Hey everyone!  I thought I would do a bit of a wrap-up of the Christmas decor around here that you may not have seen yet.  I will truly try to keep the chatter to a minimum and just let the pictures speak for themselves.











Gerome, AZ in the winter snow.




Sweet wooden pieces belonged to my MIL.

KISS KISS!

People DO love us!




For the "Grands" -- ready to be filled!




Betty Crocker and I have been busy!

I can pretend, right?

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I truly hope the next couple of days are not too crazy for all of you, and that you can enjoy the rest of your Christmas season!


I love to party with these fine bloggers:
The Tablescaper at The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
Karen at Sew Many Ways for Sew Darn Crafty
Cindy at Dwellings--The Heart of Your Home for Amaze Me Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Mondays
Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for Inspire Me Tuesday
Leslie at House on the Way for Twirl & Take a Bow
Mary Beth at Cupcakes and Crinoline for Project Inspired
Karin at The Style Sisters for Centerpiece Wednesday
Angela at Hickory Trail for Efforts and Assets
Kelly at Live Laugh Rowe for Live Laugh Linky Party
Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
Pamela at From My Front Porch to Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Anything Blue Friday
The Tablescaper at The Tablescaper for Oh, The Places I've Been
Jody & Stan at Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays 
Amanda at Serenity Now for Weekend Bloggy Reading

10 comments:

  1. Such fun bits of Christmas tucked all over the house.

    The only "Christmas" I have in the kitchen is the Christmas tins filled with goodies. The kitchen is my husband's domain.

    Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. I love the little mitten idea....that is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful. All of your decor is beautiful and so is the outside. I hope you have a Very Blessed and Merry Christmas. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, your home looks so pretty and festive! It's just beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, I love all of your Christmas vignettes! I love your entry best of all….due to all the rain and thunderstorms we've had, ours looks a bit neglected!

    Merry Christmas!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and festive, Carol. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks beautiful and festive at your house, Carol. I wish you and your family a lovely, peaceful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all ....especially those cute mittens. Merry Christmas Carol! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the perimeter of your home trimmed in lights. merry xmas.

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...