12/24/17

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!



This is the photo that I included in our Christmas cards this year, and

This is the message I wrote for the inside of each card and lovingly pass it on to all of you:

Merry Christmas

Another year, almost gone, and many of us are left scratching our 
heads and asking, “Where has the time gone?”  I know for some, 
maybe the year has not passed quickly enough.  These past twelve months have been filled with so many challenges....natural disasters 
of catastrophic magnitude and human meanness beyond our comprehension.  Yet, as we are left reeling in disbelief, we carry on 
and move forward.  Human beings are resilient that way.

Whatever your feelings are for 2017, we can hope that the new year will be filled with authentic gratitude and humbleness for the many blessings that will surely come.

Love to all,
Rick and Carol



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment, Carol. I hope the same for you and wish you good health, too. Blessings and love- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and a lovely message of hope for the new year.

    Merry Christmas, Carol! All the best in health and happiness for 2018!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas,Carol! Wishing you and your family all the best in 2018! xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family! May you all have many blessings in 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Carol. Hope you and your family have the very best New Year yet! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a fabulous New Year!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you Happy New Year 2018 http://happyfunda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...