9/29/10

New and just getting started

This is my first ever post, so I want to keep it super simple.  Have been spending lots of time lately enjoying many, many blogs.  I started out searching various sights that appealed to my scrap-booking & card-making passion, but quickly got hooked on some wonderful "home decor" blogs, which is an even bigger passion of mine.  I thought my simple little townhouse looked pretty good before, but after being inspired by some of these awesomely (is that a word?) talented ladies, my little oasis looks pretty awesome itself.  At least it does to me.

I love that there is such a willingness to share, and that is what has peaked my interest.  I'm 60+ years young, with lots of home-keeping & life experiences to share if anyone is interested.  So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...