5/20/12

There's a New Party/Blog Hop in Town!

  Hey everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend.  While checking out what's going on with those "Fab Sisters" (At The Picket Fence), I discovered a new player in town.  This blog hop sounds like great fun & a fantastic way to meet some new friends.  So go, go ..... check it out!

Network Your Blog...May Networking Blog Hop!

Photobucket



Now I'm off to finish the preparations for a family get-together to celebrate our daughter's B-Day! I can't believe I'm the mother of a 41 year old!  Well, I was a "child bride" ....... wink wink!  Ya'll know I got the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook for Mother's Day, so I decided to make this recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Cake for our dessert today.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  This photo is from Ree's website.




REE_6391
 I'll be seeing you next week!
CAS

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...