9/14/14

"Faux Fall Fantasy" Continues!

Hey, everyone!  Wow, I cannot believe we are already way into September!  I got my boys (The Man & our son) off on their adventure to Peru  today.  I'm so excited for them and know they are going to have such a great time.  I sent along my Point & Shoot Nikon and hope they bring back some wonderful pictures -- I'll certainly share some of those in the future.  Anyway, while the cats away, the mouse will play in her house!  Today I want to share my dining room all decked out in all her  Faux Fallishness!






Those are drop cloth pumpkins that you see up there.  I made those last year.


Just some book pages in hurricanes add a bit more interest.



I was the lucky receiver of more of my sweet MIL's teacups and saucers, 
given to me on our summer trip.


  
Presto-chango.......Kirklands had a super-good sale on these buffet lamps!  So what do you think?

Old lamps or........


New lamps?  


I don't know what it is about this little vignette, but I'm just loving it!

Maybe it's this "oh so proud" Mr. Roo!



I may change out the burlap runner for something else.....hmmmm?

Okay, I'm not one to wait, so here is my newly tweaked tablescape.  I used a burlap runner that I added a pleated ruffle to, plus my pashmina with lovely Fall colors.



Ahhh......she knows those aren't real!

I sometimes like to party with these lovely bloggers:
Monday
Cindy at Dwellings--The Heart of Your Home for Amaze Me Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Mondays

Tuesday
Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for Inspire Me Tuesday
Leslie at House on the Way for Twirl & Take a Bow
Mary Beth at Cupcakes and Crinoline for Project Inspired

Wednesday
Suzy at Worthing Court for The Scoop
Karin at The Style Sisters for Centerpiece Wednesday
Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday

Thursday
Kelly at Live Laugh Rowe for Live Laugh Linky Party
Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
Pamela at From My Front Porch to Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday

Friday
Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Anything Blue Friday
Jody & Stan at Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays 
Amanda at Serenity Now for Weekend Bloggy Reading

Saturday
Natasha at Natasha in OZ for Say G'Day Saturday Party 

Special Fall Parties
My Journey Back for Fabulous Fall Party
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...