9/5/12

Hot Outside, Fall Inside - Part 2

Hey everyone!  Is this week going by fast for ya'll, because it certainly is going fast for me.  Anyway, I promised Part 2 of my Hot Outside, Fall Inside post & here it is.  If you missed Part 1, you can find it HERE.
The Sitting Room
Our old entertainment center that is now a bar, is still one of my favorite pieces of furniture.



All I did to add some "Fall," was the addition of the wreath fastened to my old (but newly painted) fireplace screen.








Do you remember these wonderful lanterns that I bought at IKEA?  Well, I simply added some Fall florals, picks & ribbon to the tops to dress them up a bit. 
Just added a few Fall touches here and there on these bookshelves.



I'm trying to keep my vignettes more simple this year.  Remember, I said "try!"



I'm lovin' how my coffee table vignette looks!

I simply gathered some odds & ends of Fall florals for this arrangement.  The container is an old, beat-up shallow basket, so I wrapped it with burlap ribbon & added some berries & sparklies to the knot.


Would you believe that all of the above items were less than $15?  Yep, I found them several months ago in the super-discounted aisle of Hobby Lobby marked down to 80-90% off!  I think they are perfect with my Fall decor!

Well, that's a wrap for Part 2.  I hope you enjoyed seeing some "Fall" take place.  Our temps are actually dropping below 105 degrees now, so maybe we are finally on the downside of the summer heat -- we can only hope!  Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by, & please come again.

~CAS~

I'm happily linking to the following parties:

Susan  at Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons for One Project at a Time
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for Table Top Tuesdays
Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Jenny at The NY Melrose Family for Whimsy Wednesdays
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Katie at Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Things
 Kristen at Kristen's Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
Heather & Vanessa  At The Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday




Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...