10/7/12

A Little Fall Tour

Hey everyone!  I hope you've had a wonderful weekend and are totally rested and ready to start a great week -- I am!  Our sweet Debbie Doos is hosting a Fall Home Tour, and I thought it would be fun to join in.  I will also be partying with Kristen at Kristen's Creations for Share Your Creations.  I will truly try to keep the wordiness minimal and allow the photos to speak for themselves.  Remember, I did say "TRY!"  Well, let's get started, shall we?

Outside entrance








Foyer



Sitting Room





Dining Room



Abby just had to get into the picture!


I switched out my beaded table runner for a Fall-colored, silk Pashmina.



Family Room






Kitchen








Guest Bath





I love this lit, Mercury glass pumpkin!


Happy Fall Y'all!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed the tour.
Have a great week!

~Carol~




Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...