2/6/13

Internet Challenges!

Hey everyone!  Sorry I've been so absent from blogging, but we are having some issues with our internet service -- ARGH!  We changed to a different phone service and they inadvertently canceled our internet service.  Now we have to wait as if we are getting a new connection (which, essentially we are) & may not have service for up to ten days.  Yikes, I know!  Anyway, I'm on borrowed time writing this, so will keep it short.  I just didn't want anyone to think I had dropped off the face of the earth!  I may or may not be able to grab a few minutes here and there when we are in WiFi zones, we'll see.  Anyway, I'll have plenty of catching up to do when I return.  Now don't ya'll have too much fun without me, okay?  LOL!


8 comments:

Kristi said...

How frustrating! Hope you are back up soon.

Joani said...

Hate when that happens. We are so attached to the internet world. Hugs!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So aggravating! Hope you get it fixed... :)

Mariaelena said...

Oh Carol...that's so annoying...sorry about that...we will see you back soon I hope!!...xo, Mariaelena

Debbiedoo's said...

I have been having problems too Carol.Hope you get yours figured out.

Maria Elena said...

Carol, it is always a pain when you switch services. I hope you get it connected soon and you can get back to normal. I miss your posts!

Elizabeth Newberry said...

Sorry to hear, I went through same thing! Hope you get back up soon Darlin.

Traci said...

What a pain!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...