10/11/16

I've Been Fallin' Around!

Hey everyone!  I hope you are all having a great start to your week.  I had a "super-surge" of energy between Saturday morning and Sunday noon (then I crashed!), and pretty much finished up my Fall decorating and some cleaning projects, too!  Before I finished "fallin' up" my kitchen and family room, I cleaned, re-sealed & polished the granite and cleaned my refrigerator from top to bottom & inside & out...I was on a roll!  It's not feeling very Fall outside this week, with temps in the 90's, but the air is on and there is plenty of Fall color to see inside.  Come on in!

You all know this is one of my favorite places to decorate for the seasons,


and I love having my cute aprons so handy!

The wood blocks say "Welcome."

I love this island, but it is such a "junk magnet!"  Getting it all cleaned, polished and looking so pretty, will keep it junk-free for awhile....I hope!

The colors of Fall make me smile.






No chocolate-chip or oatmeal raisin cookies in this cute cookie jar, but it is filled with
biscotti-goodness!

These are from Costco and are so good, but I limit myself to no more than
one-a-week....lots of calories!



Sooo true!


Nothing much has changed on top of the cabinets...I'm not allowed on the "BIG" ladder any more!

The same goes for over here.







This little wood veneer, battery-powered leaf swag was a recent purchase from our new
Home Goods store that is only 15 minutes away....uh oh!

So sweet at night with their warm glow.

I'm still crushing on this gallery wall of our travel photos.  Do you see Abby?  Just pretend you cannot see her, because she thinks she's invisible when she faces the wall...shhh, don't tell!




I'll be back later this week to share how I made the leaf & book page garlands and a delicious
Fall soup recipe!




I adore this little plate (HobLob a couple of years ago).  It reminds me of heading to the pumpkin patch with my children when they were just a wee lad and lass!

I'm calling this a wrap for the kitchen and family room, but you know there is always "tweaking" to be done....heehee!  I do hope you enjoyed your visit.  You are always welcome here.

Warm hugs,
Carol

  I often party with these lovely bloggers:

Monday
 Cindy at Dwellings--The Heart of Your Home for Amaze Me Monday
Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home

Tuesday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for Inspire Me Tuesday

Wednesday
Suzy at Worthing Court for The Scoop

Thursday
Jemma at  At Home With Jemma for Thoughts of Home on Thursday
Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home


Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...