12/4/18

Here There and Everywhere

Time to share a bit more Christmas around here!  Please forgive me if I have not responded to some comments...having an issue with blogger.  Those who are always so faithful about commenting, rest assured, I will get to you sooner or later.  Today I am sharing our family room, breakfast area and kitchen.  This is where we live, and I chose to have it be merry, bright and fun.  If you missed my first Christmas post, you can find it HERE.

Our mantel decor got some updates this year.  I found the flocked, pre-lit garland at At Home and combined it with the cotton stem garland from my Fall Mantel...love how it looks!


 I use to collect snowmen, adding one each year, but haven't added any for quite some time.  I adore the ones I have and find new ways each year to display them.


Some red berries and a few red Christmas balls and ribbon were all that was needed.


 I also made new stockings this year!


This is the first of several small trees that I will be sharing.  No theme for this tree, just red, gold and a few favorite ornaments.


Moving on into the breakfast room area and the second small tree....this is one of my faves!


This tree gets turned on first thing in the morning and usually stays pretty much all day.


I added a few new things this year...you might notice a bit of a theme here!





The candy cane ribbon is also new...love how festive it is!


Next to the tree on the buffet, I added my old faithful apothecary jars.  I have so much fun finding new ways to use these in my decor....making little scenes was really fun!


The little houses are wooden and had belonged to my sweet MIL.



I used Epsom salts for the snow.


This last jar is filled with old Christmas cookie cutters that I've had since our children
were very young.



Had so much fun decorating this galvanized tiered tray.  Fortunately, my island is pretty deep, so I can have decorations in the center and still have plenty of usable space.


Found some super-cute mugs at Marshall's....this one cracks me up!


Fairy lights, greenery, berries and all things red and white!


Yes, this is me!


Knew you would want to see the Fairy lights going!


Always a fun place to decorate!


Okay, that's a wrap for this time.  I have more to share, but The Man and I have colds, so we will see how this plays out.  I know for sure, I am so happy that I did my decorating early!

Stay healthy and happy, dear ones!
Warm hugs,
Carol

I hope to be joining some of these lovely ladies this week:

Cindy at Dwellings--The Heart of Your Home for Amaze Me Monday
Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for Inspire Me Tuesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for WOW Us Wednesdays
Suzy at Worthing Court for The Scoop
Carol at The Red Painted Cottage for Share Your Style Party
Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home







10 comments:

  1. Carol, I adore all of your holiday touches...and I love the fairy lights! How totally festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great, bright and cheerful! I would like to come sit with you and enjoy. Merry Christmas and feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, I love your striped ribbon for your Christmas tree and all the special little touches you've added throughout. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your check stockings are beautiful, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great blog – bright and informative. Thank you for your opinion and helpful articles. https://speedypaper.com/reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will be a spectacular achievement. That's right. Say what you will but, for crying out loud, you have to have a Keto Advanced Fat Burner as much as I don't want to add insult to injury. Do not take Keto Advanced Fat Burner too seriously and that was an ideal selection. Perhaps I should wash my mouth out with soap.


    Keto Advanced Fat Burner

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...