I'm happy to be linking to:
A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Day Challenge
I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We certainly did. We were with our children and 5 grandchildren in Scottsdale, AZ having a terrific time.
Now we are home and I'm ready to pack away the Christmas decor and move on to the next challenge facing us. We will be selling (please keep good thoughts) our house and moving to the Scottsdale/Phx. area. As this daunting task stretches out before me, I look forward to getting things organized, cleaned out and doing some simplifying prior to the move. I'm sure A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Day Challenge is going to be very beneficial.
Here's wishing all my "Blog Sisters" a Happy New Year! Now please write "2011" on your next 10 checks so that you won't mess up your checkbook!
Link to Party Here!
- The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
- Karen at Sew Many Ways for Sew Darn Crafty
- Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
- Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
- Cindy at Dwellings of the Heart for Amaze Me Monday
- Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons for One Project at a Time
- Brenda at Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday
- Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesdays
- Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home
- Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesay
- Jenny at The NY Melrose Family for Whimsy Wednesdays
- Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
- Pamela at From My Front Porch to Your for Treasure Hunt Thursdays
- Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
- Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
- Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
- Katie at Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Things
- Amanda at Serenity Now for Weekend Bloggy Reading
- Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
- Jody and Stan at Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays
- Traci at Beneath My Heart for Best DIY Projects
- Emily at 52 Mantels for Your Mantels