12/28/10

Taking the Challenge

I'm happy to be linking to:
A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Day Challenge

I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We certainly did.  We were with our children and 5 grandchildren in Scottsdale, AZ having a terrific time.

Now we are home and I'm ready to pack away the Christmas decor and move on to the next challenge facing us.  We will be selling (please keep good thoughts) our house and moving to the Scottsdale/Phx. area.  As this daunting task stretches out before me, I look forward to getting things organized, cleaned out and doing some simplifying prior to the move.  I'm sure A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Day Challenge is going to be very beneficial.

Here's wishing all my "Blog Sisters" a Happy New Year!  Now please write "2011" on your next 10 checks so that you won't mess up your checkbook!
CAS

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea about the checks! Good luck with your house. We haven't had any snow this year. We had it the last 2 years which is HIGHLY unusual! It's supposed to be in the 70's Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...