3/12/12

Here a Cloche, There a Cloche or Maybe an Apothecary Jar!

Hey, everyone!  Wow, all these fun and fantastic parties are coming fast & furious.  I'm scurrying my little self from one party to another & trying to finish up projects in between.  Oh my, I think I need a nap...lol!


Barb @ Grits and Glamour is hosting a special Egg-xellent Spring Party with 4 fun events.   Be sure to put all the parties on your calendar, you really don't want to miss anything.  


Okay ya'll, it's time to join our first host, Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life, for a fabulous Spring Cloche Party.  I have to be honest here & tell ya'll, I didn't even know what a cloche was until I saw Marty talking and sharing on her blog about the beauty of these pieces.  I still don't have many, actually only one;  but I have learned how to decorate apothecary jars, cheese domes & pretty much anything that you can see through & put "stuff" inside of.  Thanks Marty for sharing all your beautiful treasures, 
& your wonderful knowledge!

Let's get started!

This is my only "real" cloche, & I've had it for about a year.  It was a great "buy" at Ross for about $7!  It is now taking center-stage on the coffee table in my sitting room.  I have it filled with book page bundles, a bird nest & bird, & some twine balls.  It's sitting on an old silver tray.  The little glass bird is perched on a glass candlestick (I used a spot of hot glue to temporarily anchor it).  A simple bundle of faux lavender rests near by.  You may remember my candlesticks from a previous post HERE, but they got a new coat of paint. 

Next up are some apothecary jars in my kitchen.

I love the tall apothecary jar filled with faux eggs & topped with some cute straw carrots.  The little individual cupcake holder is one of my favs.  The little bunny family inside is porcelain & has been in my collection for years.  The next is just super-simple -- stems covered with various size faux eggs.  Way up high on top of my cabinets, I have filled one of my very large apothecary jars with 
faux fruit & some cinnamon sticks.

Well, that's a wrap for my collection of Spring Cloche/Apothecary Jars.  Thank you so much for
stopping by.  I truly appreciate your visits & most especially your lovely comments.
CAS

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...