7/18/13

Can You Read It?

Hey everyone!  Maybe it's just me with older eyes, but I find some blog posts to be very difficult to read -- like too small, or too fancy a font, or too light a color & sometimes all the above.  That being said, I'm experimenting with a larger font-size but still using my old standby & traditional "Times" font.  I know some of you are just trying to make your posts stand out and be recognized by "the powers that be" who might bring you fame and glory, and I think that's wonderful and truly wish you much luck.  All I'm asking is, if it's too difficult for your average reader, will those people with super-busy schedules, deadlines and thousands of things to read actually take the time to read yours?  Please weigh-in.  Maybe I'm all wrong or just need stronger glasses.


Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...