5/17/11

A Little Break & Nice Surprise!

Hey everyone.  Hope ya'll are having a great week so far.  I haven't had too much to post about lately, but that should change next week.  I'm going to be MIA for a few days, but will try to keep tabs on all my bloggy friends if and when I can.   Some things are happening & decisions are being made, but that's all I'm sayin' for now!

The Man and I will be celebrating our anniversary in June, but he knows how much I love to take pictures and document everything, so he decided to surprise me early with something I've been wanting for a long time.

The Man surprised me with this beauty..........



All I can say is that I'm ever so grateful it came with all this.........



Lots to learn, but the process is fun.  I'm still learning the basics, but the video is a great teaching tool.  I'm hoping for some wonderful photo opts over the next few days that I can share next week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!
CAS

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...