6/20/11

Something needed a little redo!

Please join in the fun!

 Big Summer Blog Party!



This is an older post, but I just had to participate!

This is an old, beat-up, rattan chair that is probably being held together with spray paint more than anything.  Just kidding!  It has been so many different colors.  I painted it this red color last summer, but I have a plan for this chair to have a new home on the patio of the new house.


First I had to do some minimal repairs.  You can see that it's actually missing some of the rattan stripping on the legs, but I'm not letting that bother me.


I'm thinkin' it's time for this little chair to get a coat of shiny BLACK!


Here it is all shining black.  Not liking the cream colored pillow, but I do like the 
pillow shape.


Much better with this new pillow cover.


Would you believe I found this fabric at Walmart?  I think it is so cute & fresh.
Lovin' the paisley.  I already had the solid fabric for the piping, & I already had the cording, too.


 

Here's the finished look one more time.  It looks good here, but will look better
when it gets to it's permanent home!



As usual, thank you for stopping by and please come again soon.
CAS

I'm happily linking to:


Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...