7/16/11

If I Have Forgotten.....

Hey everyone.  I have gotten so many super-nice comments over the last few days and even some new followers lately.  My concern is that I may have forgotten to "Thank You" for following or may have missed responding to your comments, and if that is the case, please forgive me.  Ya'll are so sweet and I truly appreciate each and every one of you, but my head is really starting to spin with everything that's going on.  My favorite thing to do when I take a little "break" is to grab my laptop and check blogland, and I am truly trying to keep up but I may fall short.  So please forgive me if I slighted anyone.

I'm truly humbled by your kindness.
xoxo, CAS

Thank You!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home! We are now close neighbors! Can't wait to see your new home, and hopefully I'll get to meet you at one our AZ Bloggers get together's with Marty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...you are too, too sweet! You are welcome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, a move...and when it is so hot! That is the way we always do it! Enjoy your new home....I think you are moving further from me here in Buckeye....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new home!
    I try to get to everyone too but sometimes it's just not possible!
    I think most of us understand, life is busy!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems we've all been so busy this summer! Hope to hear from you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet comments! I love making new friends via blogging. I've only had a few minutes to look at your blog but look forward to seeing more:) Happy moving from your newest follower:)
    ladycrafter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving is so stressful! I hope it all goes smoothly for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Moving! A blessing...maybe in disguise! It's a bear but soooo great to be in your new place. Can't wait to see more pics. Thanks for your comment. Really appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't apologize for not making it to every blog to comment...it takes so much time and sometimes it's just impossible. I drive myself nuts trying to visit every blogger who comments on my blog. Some days it's just too much. It was nice of you to say though...have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your move is going wonderfully smooth, and over with soon so we can see what all you do in your beautiful new home. Take it easy and don't worry about blogland, we will all be here with open arms when you return.

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...