Hey everyone. Hope ya'll are having a great weekend. As you know, if you looked at my post from yesterday, I'm in a rather reflective mood lately. Also, most of you know that we have our house for sale & have started the process of purchasing another one in our new destination. I'm here to tell ya', if you haven't had your house on the market in a awhile, the process is not for sissies! I have found myself being almost constantly on edge & expecting the phone to ring at any moment with a realtor who wants to show the house in 15 minutes. Well, that hasn't happened yet. We always have at least a few hours or even a day. Still, that is how I've been greeting each day -- hurry, get things spiffed up, & then don't do anything that might make a mess. Yikes, that's ridiculous!
I had an epiphany last night & decided to change a few things. Well, mainly my attitude is what's going to change. Yes, I will continue to follow my daily routine to get our house presentable, but I'm going to start doing the things that I love to do -- sewing, crafting, baking, scrapbooking, etc. -- and if someone comes to look at the house without enough warning, they will just have to see that this is a home where people LIVE! How's that for an attitude adjustment? I have truly been driving myself a bit wacky, so I'm thinking this is a much better plan & a much healthier attitude on my part. If anyone else is going through a similar situation, I would love to hear how you handled it.
I'm hoping my attitude adjustment will bode well for my bloggy family because there will be new things to share. I feel like lately, I've just been doing minor tweaks here & there & sharing them as new. Is that lame or what? Sooo...today I'm making a list of the projects that I've had on HOLD & decide where I want to start. Oh, but first I have to vacuum, take out the trash & dust a bit. LOL!!!
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you come again soon.
Link to Party Here!
- The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
- Karen at Sew Many Ways for Sew Darn Crafty
- Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
- Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
- Cindy at Dwellings of the Heart for Amaze Me Monday
- Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons for One Project at a Time
- Brenda at Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday
- Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesdays
- Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home
- Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesay
- Jenny at The NY Melrose Family for Whimsy Wednesdays
- Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
- Pamela at From My Front Porch to Your for Treasure Hunt Thursdays
- Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
- Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
- Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
- Katie at Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Things
- Amanda at Serenity Now for Weekend Bloggy Reading
- Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
- Jody and Stan at Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays
- Traci at Beneath My Heart for Best DIY Projects
- Emily at 52 Mantels for Your Mantels