I've been away for a few days, so now I'm trying to catch up in blogland because ya'll have been very busy. First I want to pass on a recipe from Cheryl at Tidy Mom for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. You can find the recipe (incl. a printable version) HERE. I just made this recipe this morning & this is how mine looked right out of the oven. I always use my Pampered Chef Mini-Loaf Stoneware Pan for making almost all fruit breads.
I love that this pan makes the perfect size to share with a friend or to freeze for a quick afternoon snack with tea or coffee or an easy after dinner sweet treat.
Ya' know how you just know a recipe is going to taste good because of the combo of ingredients? Well, that and the fact that I'm a batter-taster, I know this is going to be great so no hesitancy in sharing. So, okay, I decided it should get a taste-test & it passed with much applause from my taste-buds! LOL!!!
Cheryl has lots of good things on her blog so check it out. Thanks for stopping by. I have another post planned for today, so please stop by again.
Link to Party Here!
- The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
- Karen at Sew Many Ways for Sew Darn Crafty
- Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
- Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
- Cindy at Dwellings of the Heart for Amaze Me Monday
- Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons for One Project at a Time
- Brenda at Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday
- Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesdays
- Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home
- Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesay
- Jenny at The NY Melrose Family for Whimsy Wednesdays
- Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
- Pamela at From My Front Porch to Your for Treasure Hunt Thursdays
- Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
- Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
- Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
- Katie at Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Things
- Amanda at Serenity Now for Weekend Bloggy Reading
- Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
- Jody and Stan at Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays
- Traci at Beneath My Heart for Best DIY Projects
- Emily at 52 Mantels for Your Mantels