3/21/11

Meet Me on Monday

Meet Me On Monday






Questions:

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
3.  How many siblings do you have?
4.  Were you named after anyone?
5.  Coke or Pepsi?
---------------------------------------------------------------

My Answers!

1.  My wedding ring, but I do take it off at night so I can slather on hand cream.
     Don't you just hate trying to clean "gunk" out of rings?  Then, if you take it
     to the jeweler for cleaning, they look at you all weird-like & make you feel
     you should be apologizing.  Well, okay, maybe that's just me!  LOL!!!
2.  Twirling, of course!  Sometimes there is a bit of ? , but you don't want to 
     know about that.  Do you?  No, seriously, you don't.  It may be polite in
     some cultures, but it's kind of disgusting after the age of 2.
3.  One, but she is no longer in my life.  Very sad, but true & her choice, not 
       mine.  That's definitely a story for another Blog, & I haven't decided to do
     that, yet.


4.  No, but  I'm glad I wasn't named after anyone in my family--Ruth, Clara,              
     Edith, Erma, Roberta -- ah, no, don't think so!  Please, anyone out in    
     blogland with one of these names, don't take offense.  I'm just saying       
     that I don't think those names would have worked well for me.  OIY!!!  I
     hope I haven't offended anyone, but we are being honest here, right?

5.  Coke, or rather Diet Coke or Coke Zero.  The Man prefers Pepsi, so when we 
     share, I go with Pepsi & sometimes he goes with Coke.  Just a little give &      
     take, even with the small things, keeps things on track for marital bliss!


Once again, probably more than you wanted to know.  But I thank you for stopping by and hope you'll come again soon.
CAS

10 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am stopping by from MMOM blog hop.

    I have enjoyed browsing your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I hope U R getting rain like we R getting rain here in Phoenix. It is a nice slow rain that is soaking in and the desert flowers will be beautiful in a week or two if we have some warmer weather. I've never spent much time in Yuma. My great frandfather was the prison warden there in the 1840s. Thomas Halleck was his name. He was a territorial legislator in that same time frame from Mohave County. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from MMOM. I too have a sibling that is out of my life but still have his twin brother close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old fashioned names, but maybe it isn't fair to give them to a child. I don't like overly cute names myself. I tried to pick names for my kids, that would be okay once they were adults, because I just don't see a little boy named "Moon Unit" or "Blanket" being a man one day with that name! lol. So you're right, it is just personal taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the only person in my family that drinks diet so I never have to worry about someone taking my drink!!

    Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely lady. Im been blog hoping. You have a Beautiful Blog.
    Im your newest follower on your post sweet lady. Come join my Tablescapes if you can. I hope you and your family have a Great Day.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun way to learn more about our fellow bloggers! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a lovely day!
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cas! Oh, it's fun reading about you! I'm like you about the wedding rings! And...I'm a diet cherry Dr. Pepper gal! :)
    Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cass,
    So good to hear from you hon. I haven't been visiting as much as usual as my neck is acting up again, which also affects my arm with the typing, pretty much just visiting those that have commented lately,
    but so glad you came by. Have missed you too, read all your posts I missed, glad you decided to go about life as usual, you can only live like that so long, and then it is okay enough already. You will probably find life much better, and probably you'll get tons of people coming by once you get things messed up a bit!! lol
    Isn't that usually how it works!!

    Loved all your pics they were so pretty, I think your photography skills are great myself. It is nice that blogging has caused us to improve our photography skills...
    never expected that really, but love it!!
    That was a cute blog idea that you did today with the questions, never seen it before today.
    Hope all is well with you, and hope your house sells soon, I am sure you are probably more than ready by now. And how is that new grandbaby
    doing?? and Mom?? Fine I hope.
    You have a great Wednesday tomorrow,
    Blessings sweetie,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love diet coke too. My biggest vice ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I appreciate your great advice. Stop by again anytime.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...