1/6/12

Fall Colors in January!

Hey, everyone!  Well, I'm stickin' to my guns about blogging less & only when I have something interesting to share.  I've been amazed at how much I am getting accomplished & will actually have another post or two coming up soon.

Now these might not be the gorgeous "Autumnal" colors that many of you experience in the Fall in your neck-of-the-woods, but I'm pretty darn excited about what's going on around here right now.  We've lived in AZ for almost thirty years and have never experienced this before.  Our home-town area has selected many deciduous trees to combine with the more typical pines & olives.  I don't know all the different species, but we do have cotton wood, ash & certain types of oak.  Anyway, I've been wanting to capture some of this loveliness to share with ya'll, so The Man & I took a stroll around our neighborhood.  I'll try to be mostly quiet and just let you enjoy!









So for those who think AZ is all desert, cacti & palms, think again!  
We have "Fall Colors" that come in January!

Thanks for stopping by & please do come again.
CAS


Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...