1/2/12

Something New!

Hey, everyone!  I hope ya'll are having a nice start to this wonderful New Year!  Part of my reflecting process on New Year's Day, was the decision to open a new blog.  This blog, which I am calling My Daily Journal, is just that.  I felt I needed a place to respond and react to "life."  This is where I will reflect on each day, make my crazy lists, vent my frustrations, rave about my joys, & just be totally myself.  There won't be many pictures (unless they are completely in sync with what I'm writing about), & I won't be talking about decor or paint (unless I'm adding a prompt to one of my crazy lists....lol!).  If you want to follow along, make comments, do your own venting or share how you deal with every day chaos and events, I welcome you with open arms.  If you are not interested, I'm totally fine with that, too.  Selfishly, this is truly for my own benefit;  but if it some how benefits some one else, that would bring joy to my heart.

I fully intend to continue to post here in An Oasis in the Desert, just not quite as much.  I've been blogging for a little over a year and find it to be both a blessing and a curse.  The blessing, of course, is all of you who are always so supportive & kind.  I feel so truly close to many of you, like you are a great friend living right next door.  The curse of blogging is that for me, it has become so addicting & just sucks the life out of my day.  I find myself being torn between working on a project or blogging.  Sometimes, I find that most things I do are being done for the soul purpose of blogging about it.  I'm not saying any of these are wrong for anyone else, but they are causing me frustration.  Soooo......I'm backing off a little.  I'm planning to post only once or twice a week when I have something to share.  I will try to comment on your blogs as often as I can, but don't worry if you haven't heard from me in awhile;  I'll eventually catch up.

Ya'll are some of the nicest, most sharing & caring people I've ever "known," and I hope our friendships continue.  I'm wishing you all good blessings and wonderful "dreams come true," in 2012!
xoxo, CAS
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...