8/22/12

My "Most Dreaded" Chore!

 Hey, everyone!  I hope you are having a great week, keeping busy & stayin' out of trouble -- heehee!  What is your worst and/or most dreaded household chore?  I could probably list several, but this one is the worst of the worst!  Can you guess what it is?  First, I have to set-up a few necessary items.

1st -- A nice big glass of iced coffee - YUM!




2nd -- iPhone, just in case someone calls & rescues me from this chore…..lol!



3rd -- here it comes, the board!  Now you see where I'm going with this, right?



4th -- and the iron -- sniff, sniff!



5th -- yeah, right, this is going to make it all better!




6th -- I shouldn't have put it off so long (insert head slap & sad face).



7th -- A little "somethin'" to make the time go by just a bit faster.


Well, maybe not faster, but a whole lot more pleasantly.  I really wasn't expecting to find anything
to watch on daytime TV; but, luckily for me, Criminal Minds & Mr. Hunky here -- Shemar Moore,
popped up on the screen!


Of course, real happiness is seeing that huge pile of wrinkly clothes disappear.  Yay!  I will vow, once again, to stay on top of this chore every week -- I double-dog dare myself to break this promise!  What exactly does double-dog dare mean anyway, & does it have any real clout?

 I've decided that I like to post fairly often, but I don't always have a "home decor" reveal ready to share.  So, I'm planning to share more of my "every day," and hope we can relate on the simplicities of life as well as the occasional biggies.  Thanks for stopping by & please come again soon!

CAS

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...