3/8/16

Bunnies + Nests = SPRING!

Hey everyone!  Have bunnies and "all things Spring & Easter" taken over your homes yet?  The bunnies, especially, are busy as ever here;  but I'm trying to keep those "wascally wabbits" under control!

Those bunnies would be much better off eating some fruit & staying away 
from chocolate....just sayin'!

Maybe they are looking for some good luck.  This is my only attempt for St. Patty's Day......hope I can keep it alive!

Those rabbits certainly love their carrots.

"In your Easter bonnet, with all the fringe frills upon it, you'll be the grandest lady
in the Easter Parade."  This saucy little lampshade made me think of that cute song!

Those hoppity-hoppers better stay away from my flowers or we might be enjoying Rabbit Stew! 
 No, I would never!


It's so much fun to lighten things up this time of year.  From light pastels to richer tones, it all beckons Spring.  Some of you are probably still getting snow, while others are seeing and feeling the first glimpses of the season.  Here in the Arizona desert, Spring has sprung ahead of its March 20th due date!  We have to savor as much of this season as possible, because we usually get a shorter version and then get thrust right into Summer!

I rescued this sweet little brown rabbit planter from the dark lower shelf of a Goodwill Store many years ago.  He doesn't mind at all whether he is carrying real or faux flowers!

Bunnies found their way onto my very simple mantel-scape.


Jane Austen certainly got it right, didn't she?

I have more Spring-Easter things to share, but decided not to overwhelm you with photo-overload.  I truly appreciate your visits and comments and hope you are having a wonderful week!

I often party with these lovely bloggers:

Monday
Dee at Meatloaf and Melodrama for Merry Monday
Cindy at Dwellings--The Heart of Your Home for Amaze Me Monday
Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home

Tuesday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life  for Inspire Me Tuesday

Wednesday
Suzy at Worthing Court for The Scoop

Thursday
Jemma at  At Home With Jemma for Thoughts of Home on Thursday
Pamela at From My Front Porch to Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...