3/28/16

Who You Know and What They Do!

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!  We were suppose to have company for Easter dinner, but my friend got very sick a couple days earlier, so she and her hubby couldn't make it.  I feel so badly for her....what started out as a bad sinus infection is now accompanied by Shingles!  Yes, you heard me right!  Candy and her hubby traveled here in their motor home for a couple of months of fun in the sun, and now she just wants to get well enough to go home.  Please keep her in your prayers and positive thoughts.

I've been entertained this morning with pics of the antics of my two youngest granddaughters.  They live in VA and last week was their Spring Break.  Our son and family spent the week in CA, having some (a lot) fun and also narrowing down a search for where they want to live....yes, lucky us will have them a whole lot closer when they move in June!  Insert "Happy Dance" here!  Anyway, I'm doing the typical Nana-thing with photos and some bragging; and of course, I think you should all agree with me that they are truly "Super-Cute!"  Just kidding....no, NOT KIDDING!  Oh well, you be the judge.

See, I told you they were super-cute!

Best way to view daddy's new office!

Already has the "Beach Babe" hair!

I'm not quite sure how these two "Gangsta-Sistas" passed White House security......

 But here they are for the second year in-a-row at The White House Easter Egg Roll!

Daddy is the Chef for one of the restaurants, SweetGreen, selected as a food vendor for this event....so it really is all about who you know and what they do!  Even better when that 
special person is your daddy!

Thank you so much for stopping by and allowing me to do some Momma & Nana-bragging.  Hope you have a wonderful week!

Warm hugs,
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...