4/14/14

TMI For Sure!

Hey everyone!  This will be very short, because I'm under the influence of drugs.....lol!  Several of you have been so sweet to wish me well and say little prayers, so I just wanted to report that it is all good news.  I've been having tummy issues for about a month, and discussed it with my Gastro-Guy when I went in for my pre-Colonoscopy exam.  He decided to do an endoscopy at the same time as the colon peek-a-boo. 


Good news is that the "far end" is fine, and the endo revealed gastritis and possibly a stomach infection which can be handled with meds.  I was one very nervous lady but am feeling very grateful and very tired.  All those who say the "SUPREP" for the colonoscopy is the worst part of it, are absolutely right!  

I am a real Nervous Nellie when it comes to doctors and medical procedures.  My way of dealing with stressful or emotional situations is to clean or organize or both, which is exactly what I did all last week.  I revamped my ....wait for it.... craft room!  Bet you are totally shocked about that, right?  Another shocker -- I will be sharing a post about it very soon, because I need a filler until we get the master closet finished.  You just can't wait for that, can you?

Anyway, once again, I give a heartfelt "Thank You" to all my sweet bloggy friends.  I just love y'all!  I hope I haven't grossed you out with "too much info" -- TMI!  Hope you are all having a great week.  I plan on having a super-week!

17 comments:

  1. So glad all is well, hope the meds cure the tummy issue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly glad that everything is okay! Always a good feeling when you get that out of the way! Can't wait to see your closet!! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy everything is fine and the meds will get you back to yourself so that you can have a wonderful spring/summer♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the worst is BEHIND you (no pun intended). I have to go have this done, too, but have to be off all anti-inflammatories for 2 full weeks- and I am working towards that goal. I do the same thing -clean and organize when I am anxious. Can't wait to see what you have done/are doing. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What good news! I'm glad your ailment is easily remedied! I'm like you -- when I'm anxious about something, EVERYTHING gets organized or cleaned. I'll look forward to seeing your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo happy to hear everything is well! I am like you, things like this make me very nervous and I am glad it is over for you. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Take good care of yourself, we need you around here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad it isn't something more serious. I hope you're feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear all is well!! Thanks for updating us. Can't wait to see that closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol, I had to come over to make sure you were ok. Hope the medicine cures your stomach woes very quickly. I have never had the peek-a-boo, but Leo has had quite a few because colon cancer runs in his family. I guess it's my turn soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such great news. Hate that cleanse. Hope from here on out things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carol, hope you are doing better ... smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad for you Carol!! Looking forward to your organized craft room....although I can't imagine it getting any better! But mostly glad you are okay!! PS I got your last two posts in my email! Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad it wasn't anything grave Carol!!!! Can't wait to see your re-vamped craft room dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad to hear it's nothing too serious and that your on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY, wonderful news, glad it was nothing serious. Sending you BIG ((Hugs)) and a virtual bouquet of flowers. ;) Get some rest. XOXO, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carol,
    So glad to hear your tests went well, and what they found was easily treatable. I am sure you are
    breathing quite a sigh of relief. Hope you are feeling great in no time.
    Have a wonderful Easter and don't wear yourself out with all that cleaning and organizing....lol
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...