4/7/14

Sometimes You Just Have to Share Some Personal Stuff.

Hey everyone!  I haven't been doing too much blogging recently.  One reason being that we are still working on our closet DIY, but the other is more personal.  I seem to be spending quite a bit of time in doctors' offices -- UGH!  One of my issues has been an "out-of-whack" thyroid.  I've dealt with hypothyroidism for many years, but recently it went kind of haywire and the doctor found 2 large nodules.  I had 4 biopsies in each one last week and found out today that there is NO CANCER!  I was pretty much doing the "happy dance" in her office!  Now I just have to try to get my Synthroid dosage regulated.  I'm having a couple of other procedures done early next week, but I won't bore you with the details of those.  Just wish me luck!
And because all of the above is just too Ugh-ish, I thought I'd share some backyard pretties.
I did show this geranium a few weeks ago, but it has almost doubled in size!

The ugly little foot is there just to give you a size perspective -- it's HUGE!  That would be the geranium that's HUGE, not the foot....lol!

I don't know what these are called, but they barely survived the last couple of months of last summer's heat and have bounced back in such a lovely way.

The herb pot is just beautiful and so fragrant!

I also shared this pot of pretties a few weeks ago, but it has more than doubled in size.  This one just makes me smile.

We are really enjoying our Spring weather and the beautiful plants and flowers.  Our temps are gradually increasing and we are soon to be in the 90's.  Oh well, that's life in the AZ desert -- gotta take the bad with the good!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...