8/29/11

My Almost Finished Entry

Hey everyone.  I have a bit more tweaking to do in my entry, but I'm lovin' the Fall decor I've added and wanted to share.  If you've been following my blog for awhile, then you will have seen my old Singer sewing machine many times.  In our last house, we didn't have a real entry, but I used the sewing machine to designate a small area just inside the front door.  Our current home does have an entry and the old Singer  looks quite good in it's new environment.

I still have some work to do here -- art for the wall on the right, some things for the niche, & a nice pendant light.  All in good time.


The old Singer fits perfectly on this diagonal wall.



The only thing new here is the little candle with the ceramic topper -- one of my Big Lot buys.



Love this big ol' bowl filled with an assortment of Fallish goodies!  Sorry, don't like the cord, but don't have a solution yet.


I just love these illuminated stems that I found at Kirkland's.  I already had the floral arrangement in the metal umbrella stand & just added these stems.  It adds such a cozy glow to the entry.


I have a duplicate of this lovely wreath on the outside of the door, too.  Sorry, it was just too hot to go outside to take a picture.

 

One last look at the entry.  I smile every time I walk past this space.


What kind of blogger would I be if I wasn't constantly tweakin' something?  You saw this in my Kitchen Reveal HERE, but it was a bit different.  Really, the only thing I changed was to add the tall candle holders (another of my Big Lot purchases) and move the entire vignette back onto the tile, leaving the butcher block free to use as a work surface.


This vignette also makes me smile.


Thanks again for stopping by.  I just love sharing what I'm doing with all of you.  
Please come again soon.


I'll be happily linking to:
It's So Very Cheri Party Time
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...