12/2/11

HO! HO! HO! Just a sneaky peeky!

Hey, everyone!  I'm a little late with this post, but we are working on more "home-improvement" projects -- The Man's Cave & some more work on the guest room.  We have company coming in a week, so the guest room is a priority.  But, The Man's Cave has been stripped of furnishings & carpet.  Some of said furnishings are in the garage, but a number of things are scattered around the house -- yep, looks great with my Christmas decor.....lol!  The great thing is that The Man is anxious to get moved into his new Man Cave before company arrives.  Oh, and just to throw a little curve into the works, The Man is having eye surgery on Monday, with a follow-up visit on Tuesday.  Heck, we have plenty of time.....YIKES!  Anyway, I wanted to show you a few little peeks at what I've been doing with the Christmas decor.  I know there are some great parties coming up soon, so I don't want to spoil it by sharing everything right now.  I took most of these photos yesterday and this morning.  Do you want to see?  Well, come on, I know what a curious bunch you are!

Please come in!

Not close enough you say?

The picture & letter are finished, the envelopes addressed, & they went off in the mail this afternoon!

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care.

Did lots of playing with displays.


Up, up, up high on that tall ladder again!





The Man's been calling this the "House of Wreaths!"  LOL



Moved my coffee center to the left of the sink a couple of weeks ago & love it here.  I sprayed-painted an old tray, black -- have had the tray for years.  The lamp?  Would you believe Walmart?

I kind of like chefs around here.......lol!





Very old; well, 42 years old, anyway!

Thanks for stopping by & please come again to see ALL of the Christmas activities going on here!
CAS

I'm happily linking to:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...