12/5/11

Merry! Merry! Mantel!

Hey, everyone!  I'm back and so excited to be able to participate once again in some fun party,   This time the focus is on "MANTELS!"  This is extra fun for me because I have an actual mantel perched over a fireplace -- woohoo!




My mantel has very little depth, but a bit of planning & layering makes it work just fine.


The green wreath base was one I picked up at GW last year.  It's really nice and full.  I decided to use some of my special German Glass ornaments & a few others that I've had for years.


Love these bells that I found at The Dollar Store!


Also got the sparkly snowflakes there, too.  The red mesh came from HL, on sale, of course!


I've had the German Glass ornies & the little bells for ever.  I've always carefully placed them on our main tree, but they are small and tend to get lost.  That's why I decided to use them on the wreath.


I love how it turned out!


Good place for some Nutcrackers.


I found some short sets of battery-operated led lights at Ikea -- love that I don't have a dangling cord!


Love my cute little framed Santa -- super-easy, thanks to The Graphics Fairy!


Cute little cupcake holder from HL with a single silver ornament & a hurricane KO that I wrapped with a torn page of music tied with jute & added some berries & greenery.


I've had the star stocking holders for years.  Can't remember where I got the gold fringy swag, but I like it with the addition of the bead swag.


Bought the stockings at Walmart several years ago.  I think they are very pretty.  Why do we have 3 stockings you might ask?  One for The Man, one for me, and one for........


Yep, Abby gets one, too!  Oh, can you see her?  She's wearing her cami-fur......lol!  She's never been around a fireplace before & has discovered that she really likes it.  She actually sits and stares at it when it's off, waiting for us to turn it on.  We are so well trained......lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  It's so much fun sharing my Christmas Home with all of my great friends in Blogland.  Ya'll are all just the best & I truly appreciate each and everyone of you.

CAS



I'm happily linking to:




  
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...