Hey everyone! When I say changes are adrift on the wind, I mean literally. We are having incredible winds today & along with it, much cooler temps. Yay, it really feels like Fall. As I was getting dressed this morning, I realized it was actually cool enough for a long-sleeved shirt & pants that came all the way to my feet. This is quite thrilling to me, since having more of my fluffy/squishiness covered up is much more within my comfort zone. When I finally sat down to check on my blog, the first thing I noticed was my profile pic. Well, to be honest with you, that one was about four years old, so I decided to update (or maybe age-date) & let you meet me today. I had a lot of fun with PhotoBooth & then did some tweaking in PhotoShop (but not that much, really). I have to say, it used to be very hard for me to show myself wearing glasses (too vain I guess); but a couple of years ago, I had just had it with the contacts & forced myself to get comfortable with the "specs". Now I wonder why I let my silliness keep me from being comfortable & actually seeing so much better than I ever did before. We certainly have some strange hangups as women, don't we? At least I do.
I haven't had time to do any tablescaping or re-arranging anything. Lots of other things going on. My Little Holiday Book is my constant companion these days as I maneuver through my list of projects. Spent the last couple of days cutting out quilts, wall hangings & table-runners, which I will be happy to share photos of when they are finished. My mind starts running at warp-speed this time of year & there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.
How about all of you, my dear blog-sisters? Do you do lots of handmade gifts, baking, decorating? I'd love to hear how you handle the holiday fun and chaos. Please share.
Thanks for stopping by & please come back again soon.
Link to Party Here!
- The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
- Karen at Sew Many Ways for Sew Darn Crafty
- Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
- Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
- Cindy at Dwellings of the Heart for Amaze Me Monday
- Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons for One Project at a Time
- Brenda at Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday
- Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesdays
- Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home
- Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesay
- Jenny at The NY Melrose Family for Whimsy Wednesdays
- Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
- Pamela at From My Front Porch to Your for Treasure Hunt Thursdays
- Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
- Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
- Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
- Katie at Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Things
- Amanda at Serenity Now for Weekend Bloggy Reading
- Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
- Jody and Stan at Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays
- Traci at Beneath My Heart for Best DIY Projects
- Emily at 52 Mantels for Your Mantels