I just posted this blog to my FB site, which is kind of scary; that makes it more real & an actual commitment. Oh my! No, really, I'm okay and pretty excited about this.
Thought I'd just share some of my plans for this blog. I'm 60+ years young (I'm seriously in denial on this topic), so I feel that I've accumulated a wealth of information on the subject of hearth & home. I'm not saying that it will all be worthwhile to everyone who may read it, but I'd love to share the good, the bad, & the ugly (hopefully not too much will be ugly) of what I've learned.
My family has always been first & foremost in my life, making "home keeping" my #1 priority; & even though I am now an empty-nester, it is still my priority. As such, you might guess that this will be the main topic of this blog. I hope to break this down into the following subjects: cooking, cleaning, nurturing, decorating, organizing, gardening & crafting.
Hope you haven't already fallen asleep with boredom and will bear with me as I tackle this new project. By-the-way, did I tell you that I'm technologically challenged? Well, yes I am, but I can learn! Hope you enjoy.
Link to Party Here!
- The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
- Karen at Sew Many Ways for Sew Darn Crafty
- Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
- Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
- Cindy at Dwellings of the Heart for Amaze Me Monday
- Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons for One Project at a Time
- Brenda at Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday
- Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesdays
- Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home
- Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesay
- Jenny at The NY Melrose Family for Whimsy Wednesdays
- Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
- Pamela at From My Front Porch to Your for Treasure Hunt Thursdays
- Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
- Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
- Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
- Katie at Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Things
- Amanda at Serenity Now for Weekend Bloggy Reading
- Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
- Jody and Stan at Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays
- Traci at Beneath My Heart for Best DIY Projects
- Emily at 52 Mantels for Your Mantels