10/9/10

Have a Happy 3-Day Weekend!

I hope most of you will be spending extra time with family & friends this weekend & getting to enjoy the Columbus Day holiday.  Here in the desert we are finally starting to have some cooler temps (anything under 100 is cooler to us), so a lot of this weekend will be spent cleaning up the backyard, planting, & getting ready for our outside season.  Everything is covered in dust right now, so cleaning will be the first order of business.  We also bought a bunch of flowers yesterday for bringing back some color to the area.  I plan to do some before & after photos in the not-so-distant future,  but doubt I will have time this weekend.

Before we leave for our walk, I thought I'd share a fun project that I did last year.  I'm a beginning quilter, so this is a very simple wallhanging, but it was so much fun & is just cheerful to look at.


Hope you all have a wonderful & safe weekend.










2 comments:

  1. Love your quilt. So cute. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we would've had a long weekend but sadly, unless you work for the postal service or a bank in our area, Columbus Day isn't a holiday! I hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to hear from you and try to respond to each and everyone. If you have "no reply blogger," I will respond in my comments section and then visit your blog as soon as I can.

Make this a great day!
Carol

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...