Hey, everyone. I accepted the 21 Day Organization Challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons but I'm a bit late to the party on Challenge 2 so I did Challenge 2 & 3 today. Yea for me! I'm doing 2 separate posts so as not to cause any problems. This post is Challenge 2 which was to clean off your desk. For me that would be my very small computer desk.
Wow, what I see through the camera always looks a whole lot worse than when I'm just walking past this mess a hundred times a day. Well, I do have one of those lame excuses, but I won't even go there. Here is the messy view.
All cleaned off! Now if there was just something to do with all those wires!
Now this looks better.
Got my morning (and afternoon) brew, so I'm ready to go.
Woohoo, Challenge 2 down. Now run on over to my next post for Challenge 3. Come back again soon.
Link to Party Here!
- The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
- Karen at Sew Many Ways for Sew Darn Crafty
- Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
- Kathryn at The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
- Cindy at Dwellings of the Heart for Amaze Me Monday
- Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons for One Project at a Time
- Brenda at Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday
- Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesdays
- Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at Our Home
- Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesay
- Jenny at The NY Melrose Family for Whimsy Wednesdays
- Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
- Pamela at From My Front Porch to Your for Treasure Hunt Thursdays
- Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
- Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
- Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
- Katie at Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Things
- Amanda at Serenity Now for Weekend Bloggy Reading
- Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
- Jody and Stan at Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays
- Traci at Beneath My Heart for Best DIY Projects
- Emily at 52 Mantels for Your Mantels