1/4/11

On to Challenge 3

That was fast.  Welcome back to my organization quest.  I'm linking up to A Bowl Full of Lemons.   Challenge 2 was accomplished in less than 30 minutes.  Challenge 3 took considerably longer.  This was supposed to be a tupperware drawer or something similar.  My food storage/saver containers' drawer is already organized and stays that way, so that's not a problem area for me.  I chose my sunroom all-purpose closet.  This is where I wrap presents, do messy crafts, make floral arrangements & keep most of my decor items and collections.  I usually keep this pretty tidy, but this is the aftermath of the holidays.  Once I had the gift-wrapping finished, this closet became kind of a dumping ground for any and everything.  Okay, you can see for yourself.



Look at that nice clean work surface.


Drawers.  Can you ever have too many?


This is where I put my roll of wrapping paper when I'm ready to pretty up a package.  The Man fixed this for me.  I was going to get rid of this mirror last year, but tried it here and liked how it made this space more open.

Weeded out a bunch of faux flowers & just kept the primo ones.


It may be difficult to see that this is orderly, but trust me, it is!


I keep my tools, glue gun, deco rocks & marbles, etc.,etc.,etc. in these containers.


Here is my stash of gift bags, plus some tags, pens & tape.


Well that's a wrap for Challenge 3.  Hope you enjoyed visiting and please come back soon.
CAS
Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...